Beautiful 964 C4. Low mileage. Very nice condition.
The car fax is clean, however it had a small accident on the front right side. It doesn’t influence its traction or geometry. Body is rust-free and all the body panels are original. All panels have a factory-grade fit.
Car is nearly perfect, but it is noticeable that it was painted twice, which is one of the reasons we recommend it for further modifications.
Dashboard & Instruments
All of the black face VDO instruments are fully functional and look nice. The black dashboard has no cracks or tears. This 964 is equipped with working air-conditioning, and an electric sunroof that operates flawlessly. All switches, instruments, power windows, and the Blauplunkt radio work as they should.
Seats, Trim, and Carpet
The beige leather seats remain in showroom condition and the rear seats look like new. The black perforated headliner is in good condition. The door panels, and remaining upholstered areas are equally impressive with no imperfections to declare. The carpeting is original, and floor mats were replaced with custom-made brown ones.
The air/oil-cooled, horizontally opposed, dry-sump lubrication, rear-mounted 247 hp motor is still powerful. The car has its original 3.6-liter flat-six engine in place. Wiring, plumbing and equipment are factory except for the fluids, filters, and belts. No leaks, the engine is dry.
* Original Engine: Yes
* Maintenance: The car has had a complete tune up and maintenance by a leading Porsche mechanic in Lodz, Poland.
* Ride: Unmodified from stock and with 86402 miles since new, this car drives as if it did in 1990 – unforgiving but enticing snap-oversteer threat and all. The engine starts promptly every time without hesitation and idles smoothly.
Transmission – The correct five-speed synchromesh transmission shifts effortlessly with no grinds or odd noises.
* Original Transmission: Yes
* Ride: The 5 speed gearbox operates like a brand new car. The shifting feedback is exactly what you expect from a Porsche, with no signs of abuse or clutch slippage.
Handling – The Carreras 4 were fitted with ventilated disc brakes at the front and rear. The suspension remains tight, responsive, and planted with no vibrations with like-new rebound and ride quality.
* Original Components: Suspension, brakes, steering rack, etc.
* Ride: The car is engaging to drive with flat turn-in, encouraging feedback. Extremely fun to drive.
Aside from the belts, ties filters, and fluids, this car is entirely original as in its 1990 spec and presentation. There is no rust on the original body panels, undercarriage, or drivetrain components. The glass (custom tinted), paint, bumpers, lighting equipment, rubber seals, and leather interior is in great condition given the car’s near 30-year-old age.
* Location: Łódź, Poland
* Chassis: WPOABO96OKS45O938
* Engine: 3.6-Litre Flat-Six
* Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
* Mileage: 86,402 Miles
* Color: Black Metallic | Beige Leather